View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 12:29 PM   #1
Jennyms319
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default My new babies!!!

Hi everyone!! I finially got my Yorkie !!! Ok, ok I go TWO Yorkie!!!!!! I mean why wait you can't have just one. No, the real reason I got 2 is beacuse I adopted them and they grew up together and one was very dependant on the other. There was no way I could split them up!

I tried to post pics the other day but i couldn't get it to work so hopefully soon. Gracie and Raney are their names. Raney is pronounced like Rainy .
Gracie is 3 and weighs 4.8 lbs and Raney is 4 and weighs 5.5 lbs

I love them so much!!!! I can't even express the joy in my heart. It has been such a long time since I have had little ones. I get sad when i think of the owner that surrendered the girls because i know she must have loved them very much. You can just tell that these Yorkies were loved and treated with care.

They are so loving. they are already sleeping with me at night. They are crate trained. They go potty out side and the first day i brought them home I threw down a pee pad because it was snowy out and to my surprise they went right on it!!! They hardly bark in fact for the first week i was starting to think they had their bark removed thats how odd it was! . Oh I can't stand to be away from them !!!!

I think I'm driving my husband and kids crazy with all of my rules like...
DO NOT attach there lead to the collar and YOU MUST stay with them when they go out to potty! WATCH them like a HAWK and WATCH OUT FOR THE HAWKS!!

I take them to the groomer tomorrow so i hope that i can get pics up and Gracie has a dental appt on Monday. OHHHHHH I'm so excited!!!!!
Jennyms319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!