View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 01:49 PM   #7
Sunnydayz
YT 500 Club Member

Well I gave him some more food, last time was about 2am, so I figured he might be hungry. I mixed the raw diet with water to make a kind of gruel, and he inhaled it. I have taken off the onsie as he peed in it :-( and now have the inflatable collar on him. He seems to be more comfortable in it, but is not getting up walking right now, so I'm keeping him safe in his xen. After I gave him the gruel I made up, which he ate it all off a spoon due to not being able to get his head in the shallow bowl with the inflatable collar on, I then gave him his antibiotic, and some water after that with a syringe. My husband was holding him, and I had to force his mouth open to give him the antibiotic. He did not growl or nip at me like he was doing last night, but as soon as I walked away he nipped my husband in the nose lol, thankfully not hard but apparently hubby is still the bad guy for taking him to the vet, and I'm the good mama for picking him up aka rescuing him from the mean people :-)

He's still just laying down and does not want to walk just yet, although he will sit or stand up, then not move and just stare off into space, so I keep having to go get him in his pen and lay him back down. I just looked over and he's finally napping again :-) he stayed awake just sitting the majority of the night, so I'm glad he's getting some rest. He is not a happy camper right now, and every time he sees my husband he gives hubby the look of shame my hubby should feel for taking him there. What was funny is he let me take off his onsie, feed him, give him medicine by forcing his mouth open, never growling or nipping, then once I did all that to him, he waited for me to walk away and bit my husband so I'm pretty sure he's holding a grudge with hubby.

He's staying awake most of the time just looking sad, but now is making eye contact with me, and doesn't want me out of his sight or he gets agitated. I'm hoping when he has to potty again when he wakes up, that he will be able to get to his pad in his pen. One good sign is e did give me a couple of his tiny sweet yorkie kisses :-) on te other hand if I were my hubby, I probably wouldn't put my face near Gizmo, as Gizmo seems to be holding a grudge with him lol.

I think he's making progress since I got kisses, plus he ate and drank, he's just not wanting to move around just yet.

Last edited by Sunnydayz; 12-31-2013 at 01:52 PM.
Sunnydayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!