View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 11:58 PM   #11
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbena View Post
She looks beautiful. We have the Candy Apple. I just love it and I have the knight on my short list. I am loving the RL skull and cross bone sweater. I try to get a lot of those types of sweaters for Galen and still they go . . She is adorable. Just because he has a bow in his hair. . . And not even the pink scrunchies he usually sports lol
Thank you so much. I love red on Yorkies and Biewers. Galen must look so gorgeous in his Candy Apple Red. It's such a striking color. My husband picked out Katie's skull sweater. I was looking at the cable ones, but he loved that one. It must be popular because they made it again this year. I bought one for my dear friend's little girl right after Thanksgiving. They had such a great sale, and I'm hoping they have it again. My DH told me he wants to get Katie another one in case something happens to this one if they have another good sale again. I wouldn't worry about people calling Galen a girl. He's just so beautiful, and I think a lot of people call dogs girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
Katie is absolutely adorable in her RL sweaters, hoodie, and Buddy Belts! Such a beautiful girl and always ready for action.

Thank you for sharing pictures. Love the photo of the Buddy Belt hanging on the tree. I need to buy a good camera and then visit you for photography lessons.
Than you for everything, Kristin. Katie is always very cooperative when we are getting ready to go out. I could put anything on her because she knows she's going out to play and walk. Katie doesn't like the rain, but she will not let it stop her if it means she can play or walk. She is such a happy little girl, so full of life and love.

If you ever need help with cameras, let me know. You take such wonderful photos of your gorgeous boys.

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!