View Single Post
Old 02-17-2006, 02:53 PM   #1
dean29
Yorkie Yakker

Default Ahh!! What is going on!

As some of you might have read, my Kiwi has been having problems. I took her to a different vet today (2 days after the last vet visit) who treated her for an skin scraping (turns out to be an ear infection instead of what was previously thought of as mites), anal gland expression(+5), fecal analysis, nail clipping. The vet also said she was in no condition for a breeder to be selling. Basically, the breeder shafted me.

More:
The vet also told me this dog could be a MORKIE (maltese/yorkie mix) instead of what I paid for, a pure bred toy YORKIE. Additionally, she was shipped from Ireland which is notorious for puppy mills. The breeder lied to me on several occassions. I've attached pictures of Kiwi and another dog that was at the breeder's house. They both look like Morkies.

I don't want my Kiwi to get too big. I know it's not her fault. I bought her last week with the intention of her being a toy yorkie, because I live in a small apartment and travel quite a bit.

I don't know how else to word this without it seeming like I'm an a**hole, but I think it's unfair for her if she doesn't turn out what we expected her to be. She is the cutest thing right now, but what happens when she gets older? Will she have more health issues? Please don't think I lack any love for this dog, because I absolutely adore her.

My Question To You:
1) Do you think these dogs resemble one another?
2) Do you think I should take her back to the breeder, then report the breeder to Animal Control?

Or Is it too late to take my stand against puppy mills and bad breeders?
Attached Thumbnails
Ahh!! What is going on!-genimage.jpg   Ahh!! What is going on!-img_0182.jpg   Ahh!! What is going on!-img_0185.jpg   Ahh!! What is going on!-img_0203.jpg  
dean29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!