View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 12:00 PM   #3
Sukey
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjc View Post
You may have to trick her into going outside. Take her out first thing like you did, bring her back in, then take her right back out again. That may be enough to trigger her to go, if she does, then praise her like a maniac and give her a treat.

Also if she's going all over the house, time to confine her to the one room with potty pads, and praise and treat when she does it right.
ok i'll try that

I didn't explain myself well, she is confined to whatever room we are in (either the family room or the kitchen and has a pad in both rooms…she's not allowed in dining room, just darted in there this morning as soon as we came in from outside….almost like she was holding it the whole time we were out and couldn't wait to pee as soon as we came in) . She was using pads pretty well but suddenly stopped. She gets lots of praise when she uses them so not sure why she stopped.

I've housebroken several dogs (including 2 other yorkies) but this girl is a stinker! I never used pee pads before and wouldn't have this time except for the snow….now I'm regretting getting her to use them
Sukey is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!