View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 07:23 AM   #1
Sukey
YT Addict

Default Lilah refuses to potty outside

We had a bunch of snow when we brought her home so we decided to use potty pads (she had them at the breeder's house too). She was pretty good with them then just stopped using them and would pee all over the rugs, often without even sniffing first to give us a warning.

The last few days I've been working with her to go outside and all she does is chase leaves and explore. This morning I took her out of her crate, walked around outside for 10 minutes (she clearly was only playing) and came in the house, leaned down to unhook her harness and she darted into dining room and peed on the rug. Ugh! Took her back outside. Then about 10 minutes later, while eating her breakfast in the kitchen she just walked over near fridge and peed, again without warning.

I'm waiting for her to eat (she picks at it) then back in the crate.

My other yorkies figured this out much faster lol. Even if they had accidents they at least went outside when we went out. Good thing she's cute

(Oh and I also put a tissue out there with some of her pee on it and some poop as well. She doesn't even care)
Sukey is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!