View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 02:48 PM   #1
dinolover
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default I found this little dog...need help with breed.

I was at work today and a little white dog strolled into our warehouse. I heard some co-workers talking about a dog and I went outside and there was this little white dog that looked so lost. His face was completely matted with grass and mudd. His legs were completely black. I looked at him and he came up to me and licked my hand. I decided to wash him in the kitchen sink at work but all I had was hand soap. I took a scissor and cut off most of the hair on his face since it was completely matted and wouldn't come off with soap. I just brought him home. I have no idea what I am going to do with him yet. I am posting his picture on lost and found websites and I am going to post flyers by where I work.

His paws are completely raw and he has trouble standing on them. I am just worried that someone just dumped him since I work in a very industrial area and the closest residential area is nearly 3 miles away.

I am having issues trying to figure out what breed he is. He has some sort of mix. I think he is rather young maybe 1 since his teeth are perfect and white and are strong.

If anyone can help me figure out more or less what breed he is, it would help when I post him on found websites.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 20131227_172651.jpeg (167.0 KB, 221 views)
dinolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!