Thread: Pet Insurance
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 08:31 AM   #1
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Pet Insurance

I got it!!! YES!!! Both my boys are covered for wellness exams, meds like frontline and heartguard, vaccinations, dentals, urinalysis, then the main plan which covers EVERYTHING it seems up to $7000 a year. Each dog was $26/paycheck with the discount my DH gets through his company. I'm super happy and excited to have this now. Peace of mind, now that my boys are 8 years old. Anything could happen (I pray not) and it could really financially ruin you if you are not prepared. My babies are my life and money would be no object to me, that is what scares DH I think! LOL So he's relieved that they can get all the care they need with this insurance and it won't kill us financially. I'm so happy!

We joke around that we are RICH - in insurance! LOL

We have insurance on our home, our townhouse (rental prop), our camp, our 2 cars, our trailer, our 2 motorcycles, life insurance, health insurance, pet insurance, jewelry insurance in my bridal set and a pendant I have, cell phone insurance. Its crazy... but when something DOES happen, it's really awesome that we are covered!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!