View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 06:16 AM   #34
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_noonie View Post
I'm not happy. I'm the heaviest I've ever been now. Yesterday before going to my dad's I changed outfits three times bc I didn't want him commenting on my weight. Well he didn't, but instead pointed out pics of me from more than 10 yeas ago and told me how my hair looked so much nicer then, and now I look like Moe from the Three Stooges. Should be worth mentioning I was at least 10 lbs lighter in all those old pics.
Oh my gosh, my Pepe (grandfather) always tells me and other people how BEAUTIFUL my hair was as a child. So long and dark and curly. Whenever someone says they like my haircut he always says "You should have seen her as a kid, beautiful hair, beautiful!" So I'm guessing he hates my hair now, he won't say it though. Its short, straight and streaked blonde & purple highlights, still dark brown though. Drives me nuts.... LOL Guess I changed too much for him!
Surprisingly my Dad LOVES my purple streaks. Every time I see him, he tugs my hair and says "LOVE that purple"! LOL
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!