View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 06:54 AM   #12
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Last Christmas was one of the BEST ever! My mom was here, my brother was here and my other brother had his kids. We did Christmas at our house, and we told anyone & everyone they were welcome to come. I didn't even go to my Dads on Christmas day, I went the next day. We stayed home, all of us, watched movies, lit a fire in the fireplace, made a prime rib (so easy and not time consuming at all) with baked potatoes & green beans. We made a couple desserts days earlier, so we didn't have any food prep at all. Prime rib just needs salt & Pepper, 1 hour at 500 degrees and 2 hours resting with the oven off, while the potatoes baked. It was SO nice and relaxing to do that.

This year we are driving all over creation to visit with everyone. Kind of sad to spend hours on the road when I'd rather be with my loved ones. I guess to get to them one must travel a bit.

Have a very beautiful Christmas everyone!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!