View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 07:16 PM   #1
Jan Fiedler
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Cry My sweet baby died12/16/13

I had a Red Yorkie rare and so beautiful.He was 5yrs old and full of life. I went to work that Monday morning and my husband calls me to tell me Chance was acting weird. He said he was lying on his side with his eyes still& lifeless. I told him to take to the vet. He did , well my vet was out on a call. So the nurse told him to rush him down the road to the other vet. As he was going there, chance was breathing harder& throwing up. He said Chance was still lifeless , couldn't hold his little head up. He had us on speaker phone as I was talking to Chance . He looked around the car & took his last breath. The vet said Chance had a seizure an couldn't come out of it. I went to my knees an couldn't breath myself. He was my little baby. Now he doesn't meet me at the door or give me his sugars.. I didn't know that yorkies are prone to haven seizures. My heart breaks for him. Ppl tell me he's went over to the Rain bow bridge. I ask myself will I see him again in heaven. Please give me some comfort knowing I'm not the only one that has had this happen to them. Thank-you ..
Jan Fiedler is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!