View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 12:25 PM   #11
MarliQQ
Yorkie Yakker

Default A def me too moment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbleh1 View Post
So early this morning I noticed Oreo was not in his bed is in my room. That's when he has gotten out to do mischief (potty). So this he was under the bed and I got down on the floor with him and started talking to him to make him come from under the bed. We play for a minute and then I go to the bathroom where his pads are to fix his breakfast. I look out in the hallway and he is peeing on the floor...I say "no Oreo" and he runs under the bed again. This is a habit of his to run under my bed. Moments later he goes number two on the floor and I catch him and again he runs under the bed. This time I get him from under the bed and show his wrong doing and tell him "no" and put hi, in his kennel. It probably was my fault because it didn't put him on his pad initially but how can I get him to let me know he has to go potty?
I can't give you advice on potty training, but I feel your pain, because my dog is two and still has mistakes, but his is more excited peeing. Milo will pee and then show me that he knows it wrong by his actions afterwards, running and hiding. So, by the time I chase him down, or retrieve him from under the bed or out of his cage, I feel like he probably already forgot what he did, and is now hiding because he hears my stern tone (which I feel like he hears even when I try to mask it with friendly elevation) and quick footsteps, which defeats the purpose I think...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!