View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 11:52 AM   #11
Lilah Charm
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Showing has definitely been of strong interest to me and when I got my girl I followed her lines and definitely went into it with the intent to show. Turns out I had a lot of foundation to develop just as far as our relationship and being a dog owner goes - and it has been a great journey I love my girl Anywho, I have intentionally attended a few shows over the last four years or so - specifically to watch the yorkies- and have done some reading in the attempt to educate myself, though it seems as though there is limited literature (at least structured in the way I want it to be: Clear, Step by Step, how to) to be read on the subject. What I have read and found to read easily though, is breed standard and expectations and I find myself, within this thread, with a question...isn't weight specifications for show restricted to the AKC breed standard of 4-8lbs? Mind you, I am uneducated on this subject so I am hoping that the clever show seasoned ladies of yorkie talk will tell me My girl turned out to be a teeny tiny even though with her parentage and among her siblings and charting she was more likely to be larger.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!