View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 04:43 PM   #10
Bumble
Yorkie Talker

I changed my profile pic so you can all see Bumble.

My husband picked her up this evening. She doesn't have any signs of being overhydrated, as far as I can tell. She peed twice as soon as she got home, and then an hour or so later had diarrhea which was black and scared me (black is usually digested blood, right? But this morning's stool was normal and solid so I'm thinking this is from the fluids and IV drugs). She drank a good bit of water earlier this evening, but nothing for the past hour or so. She's resting in hubby's lap, and just doesn't seem to have any energy at all. Tomorrow morning the vet is going to recheck her kidney values and see if there's any improvement, and he's going to run a test for pancreatitis, in case she got into cat food when my oldest cat got sick. My oldest cat doesn't remember he's almost toothless and tries to eat the younger cat's dry food, and without chewing it, it tends to make a reappearance shortly after eating. Eww.

Prayers for my little girl would be greatly appreciated. We're scared, even more scared now that we see how depressed she is tonight. She's always been a lively little girl, energetic and into everything, and watching everything that goes on. Tonight she even seems to be having problems seeing. I trimmed her bangs back really well, just in case hair was blocking her vision, but she's been bumping into walls today when she tries to go around corners, etc. If she's suddenly losing her vision, that's another new symptom, and another scary one.
Dana and Bumble
Bumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!