Thread: don't laugh!
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2006, 10:57 AM   #10
orinskye
YT 2000 Club Member

as for communication...... that is out the window, the woman is stark raving mad, shes a lunatic....... i tried to talk to her once allready about her dogs and had no luck even saying what i wanted to say before she started in on "my little mutt almost taking her leg off" (which is to say that he hasnt been near her because she is allready surounded by a pack)....... yeah shes not very nice, i try to avoid her which has worked out well because they live over by the community mailboxes, but i dont take toby with me to get the mail anymore because of her. and we have been pretty lucky until she started bringing them over on our side. I had to refrain myself when the dogs were going at it (she was not concerned by the way... she had this look like "whatever" on her face) she is the kind of person that if i said "control youre dogs" she would just release them and let them go after toby....

As for the dogs: they appear to be mixed..... but they deffinatly have the same look so i am thinking they are from the same litter. I am pretty sure they are mixed with a lab. okay now here is my opinion: i honestly dont think that the dogs and woman need an obediance class, i dont know if anyone has any experience with labs, but they are GENTLE dogs that wouldnt hurt a fly. That woman did something to make those dogs mean and vicous. I dont think a training program would help, i think that they need to be put down, if you could see them you would realize that they are beyond help. again this is jmo and i am the biggest lover of animals, so this statement really says something about how mean these dogs really are
orinskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!