View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 03:03 PM   #4
Scott Newman
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Our Yorkie is 9 months old. We have only had him a month. I found him locally for sale on craigslist. From what I was told from the young lady that I bought him from, she got him from someone else that was moving and couldnt keep him. She then felt she couldnt keep him because she was pregnant and also a young child. When I went to see him, she opened the door to her house and he ran right out and jumped on me. I was abole to pet him and pick him right up.
When I brought him home he was very timid acting around our 14 year old Shih Tzu and our 9 year old Fox Terrier. He has bow taken over and is the "Boss" of the house.. lol. He is good with use, our other two dogs, and our two daughters when they come home from college for a visit.
After a month he now doesnt want strangers to pet him and he goes crazy, mean crazy when he sees a stange dog. Even when away from home.
I just dont understand how he went from wanting to come right to me ( a stranger at the time) to now not wanting others to pet him and hating other dogs. It really worries me.
Scott Newman is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!