View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 08:25 AM   #1
Lil rascals mom
Yorkie Yakker

Default stubborn yorkie, i need guidance

Oookkkk...lil rascal is nine monthes old. He's graduated from his puppy class, now he's in intermediate class. He will sit, down, stand, used to stay for a bit...now he won't and he won't let me train him to wait either. Where you make him sit wave ur hand and say wait walk away three feet (that's right, he won't give me three feet) and then call him to you. He shys away goes for the nearest door lays down and ignores me, even went to his crate once! Idk what to do with him, he's getting on my nerves with this...I have been patient, not yelled. The trainer said u have to battle it out he's a stubborn yorkie in his teenage years....is this true? I use pupparonies which he and my other dogs LOVE. But he's on lockdown with me...what else can I do, any advice? I've battled him for twenty min intervals at a time which just means I keep trying to get him to sit and wait over and over and over and ...well I'm sure u get the idea...no I never hit my babies and he is soooo not scared of me...as soon as I put the treat away and sit down he jumps up on my lap!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!