View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 10:10 AM   #3
Sukey
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomo View Post
Congrats on your new pup!
If you're thinking of getting a Madan brush, I sell them. I recommend getting any of the Small pin brush, it's a color choice, it comes in 1 medium soft cushion. It is somewhat firm, firmer than the medium soft in the Regular brushes. It's great for all hair types & brushes out tangles easily. The small size is perfect for Yorkies, toy-small breeds. The 4.5" Mustache Comb is a must have! It has a fine side like a flea comb & it will catch all tangles. Also combs out eye gunk (please moisten the area b4 combing out).

As your pup grows, depending on if you're going to grow his hair or not, then you can decide to get a bigger brush or comb.

I love espree products! You can get it from petco. If they don't have it, I have a select few of my favs (perfect for Yorkies) in my site.

Biogroom is also excellent, you can email them & request samples. I have not tried CC shampoo & cond, so I can't comment on them but have read that they're wonderful. I have the CC wood pin brush & hardly use it...my guys don't like it, it pulls on their hair.
thanks for your suggestions! I'm probably going to place an order later today....what do I do for the 10% discount?
Sukey is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!