View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 07:02 PM   #1
princessizzy
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Love Please says PRAYERS for my Izzy...

As many of you know Izzy is the love of my life.. Tuesday afternoon she got very sick. My son (who loves Izzy to death also) fed her some of the egg strata that I made for breakfast. It had garlic and onion powder in it. Before I go any further please understand he was Crushed that this was his fault. My son doesn't cry but when he saw how sick she got he was in tears right along with me. No Joke!!

She was vomiting EVERYTHING.. All the water but she wouldn't eat. I called the bet and they said to bring her in. Our vet took her temp... Normal... And took blood for blood work. He also gave her to different shots. I will have the results in the morning.. Her vomiting has stopped and she is eating boiled chicken and rice mixed with some unflavored Pedialyte. She keeping things down today. And seems to be doing somewhat better. Depending on what the blood work says, it what we will do next.

I'm just asking for prayers that everything will come back ok. This little bAby is my world.
I didn't post anything on here earlier because I wanted to focus on getting her better. I didn't to post question here and not be able to give timely updates. But like I said I'm asking for prayers for my sweet baby girl.. I have taken time off work just to mAke sure she is never alone. My hubby as watched her while I check in with my office and make sure thing are getting done

Thanks again I would be lost without her

Last edited by princessizzy; 12-11-2013 at 07:05 PM.
princessizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!