View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 08:36 PM   #4
carollyn88
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxVicki View Post
Well this may explain why he was sick. Like you had posted on the Sick and Injured Forum. Yes your dog could get worms from eating cat poop and can also get many other things as well.
From the sound of it, you are not outside with him when he is out there. You need to be with him at all times to watch him. I never let mine out alone, I am with them at all times, even tho we do have six foot fenced in yard.
Most the time I'm out with him or my husband when he is home. I have recently had a knee replacement and with it being so icy out, I haven't been going out with him because I'm afraid I'll fall, but I'm right at the patio door watching him.

Like in the AM, I will let him out and sit at the patio door on the floor so I can see him at all times. If he gets out of my sight, I'll pull the door open and yell at him and he minds me for the most part and knows where he is suppose to go.

But today, I let him out and sit at the door. He ran on the opposite side of the house (where the poop usually is) but my husband told me he picked it all up.

I can't go out with him just anytime. but I watch him very closely. Mostly cause I'm busy getting ready for work. The times I go out with him, he'll spend 30 minutes and never do anything!

Last edited by carollyn88; 12-09-2013 at 08:38 PM.
carollyn88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!