View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 06:57 PM   #3
theporkieyorkie
YT 1000 Club Member

Isn't there a supplement you can give them to make poo taste bad?? Or do you have to give that to the animal who's poo they are eating??

I never leave my boys outside unattended....too many things can happen. They can eat something bad...someone can steal them....they can get stung by a bee or something else that can cause them to have an allergic reaction...wild animals can get them...a wild cat can even hurt them.

When I lived where I had a fenced in yard and a sliding glass door, I used to let Prince outside and he rarely went 3 feet off the cemented area. There was a wild cat next door and she had a kitten and they liked to come over and hide in my back yard in the bushes. Anyways...one day I let Prince out the back door and neither Prince or I had seen the momma cat because she was around the corner. The next thing I know Prince is running towards the house, yelping, with the cat attached to his butt. The kitten was hiding in the weeds by the chimney and we didn't see her and momma cat thought he got too close. Thank goodness she just got his rear end, because I am sure she could have done way more damage.

The neighbor next door who had the wild cat said a pit bull lived at the house before we did and it jumped the fence and killed one of her cats. It was a really good reminder of how that fence wasn't really secure....even though it was your avg. chain link fence you find around most yards. If a pitbull could jump out, one could easily jump in and kill my pup as well
theporkieyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!