View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 06:33 AM   #9
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carollynn76 View Post
My 9 month old yorkie is having trouble getting comfy and laying down. He is continuously crying like something is hurting him. He keeps nudging his right hind leg with his nose. And he is not lame but he is definitely not himself. I can see he is hurting. He can walk fine and can even get down from the sofa. He won't play or run. He hasn't really eaten much, drank normally, or pooped. I called my vet about it and they said to call back first thing tomorrow so they can see him. Has anyone ever had these symptoms with their Yorkie?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carollynn76 View Post
Yes, seriously. He answered the emergency line. It was very upsetting, why do you think I went on this forum for advice? Like I said, he is comfy right now. But, I did find an emergency vet close by and we are taking him. Thanks for the advice and I will keep updating.
As to your question in the later post, let me refer to your first post. If my vet had an emergency line and she answered it and told me to call the next day after I told her what you told us in the first one, I would be looking for another vet. What is the sense of having an emergency line if you refuse a pup in constant pain? That is all I was saying!

Last edited by ladyjane; 12-09-2013 at 06:35 AM.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!