View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 11:13 AM   #10
Magnus
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi714 View Post
Yes Yogi will eat at 730 8ish sometimes, but I still give him the pepcid because ive noticed before even with eating at that time he'll still puke once and a while so because I dont want him feeling crappy along with me not having to literally be up with him for sometimes 3 hours, with him puking every 25 minutes I rather give him the pepcid seeing its working and the Vet telling me its no harm. I feel like his belly is very sensitive so he gets only apples, green beans, carrots for snack SOMETIMES and a corn free, gluten free organice chewy treat called " Buddies" which are sold at Stop n Shop-there a bit pricey, 399 a bag but small, and no additives. Hes also EXTREMELY picky with treats wont eat anything thats hard, or a buscuit like treat. Very Very spoiled YorkiePoo I have, but Ive probably been the blame-so much love for him!~ Thank You for responses, glad to have joined
If Yogi likes chewy treats.. how about making jerky at home? Zoey's sort of picky but loves jerkies. But with all the recall for made in china brands and usa brands being bit too expensive, I bought a dehydrator and make chicken jerkies at home. I believe there are some good sweet potato chew treat recipes too.
Magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!