View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 08:24 PM   #13
mimimomo
Don't Litter Spay&Neuter
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gofor View Post
First, as of right now I have been using an oatmeal puppy shampoo and Perfect coat conditioner. I just ordered some Splash and Shine to try. I also will be trying Espree. We have very cold weather now, we heat with wood, so it's very drying for all. Max is adorable Bjh..what a beautiful coat...Oh and I love the Serenity prayer! Mimimomo..your guys are too cute Cherry...what a love bug I going to attempt to attach a picture.
What a cutie! Thank you for the compliment on my girls, I can talk about them all day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyce evans View Post
He's a cutie! I have the same problem with Hannah. She will be a yr. old on Friday and it seems like her hair is getting thinner. The only cut she's ever had was to keep it out of her eyes since she hates bows. She also gets very oily quickly. I have been using Dawn or baby shampoo and am going to change. If someone could suggest a shampoo & conditioner that can be purchased at Petsmart or Petco that would be good. Yup fluffy to stringy is what I get too!
Did you know that Dawn has a closer pH to dogs than human shampoo? People shampoo has too high of a pH for dogs, so it will dry out their hair & skin. You can get Espree from Petco, love it so much, I sell it on my site.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!