View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 02:12 PM   #1
Singingtiger
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thumbs up I need advice please!

Here's my issue..... I was supposed to go to a relatives house over thanksgiving weekend where I would see one of my cousin's that I haven't seen in years and meet her two young kids for the first time. I was going to take Cricket with me. I didn't wind up going, but my mom and dad went and they told me that it was a good thing I hadn't come because my cousin's two, (almost three year) old daughter is scared of dogs. My parents came back telling me that they had talked about getting together again on New Year's Day. My other cousin, (the sister) will be there that day with her two kids and I would be meeting those kids for the first time as well.
Here's my dellima:
Do I go along for the day, take Cricket with me and just leave her in a crate in the car? I would be checking on her every 15 min. She would be in a crate all day if she stayed home. We would be about 3 hours away from home, it would be a day trip, and we would probably be gone all day. Do I just stay home with her? I need advice from fellow Yorkie owners
Thanks,
Megan
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!