View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 04:17 PM   #11
theporkieyorkie
YT 1000 Club Member

I sent her a message yesterday and she was prompt on her response.

I ask her if she was friendly with other animals and told her I've got 2 male neutered dogs, one of which is a grumpy old man and a cat....a very feisty one!!

She replied that she had taken her pup over to her sisters to play with her sisters dogs, but she did not respond about the cat. I know my little 2 year old male would love to have a playmate...but the cat and my older dog are the wild cards. My older dog does not always do well with excited energy of any kind...kids, dogs etc. I've never seen a yorkie he doesn't like though....so she's got that going for her!!

I did not ask if she was spayed or not. I'd like to know...but I am not sure if it's an appropriate question to ask. I don't want her to think I am interested in breeding her. I also didn't bother to ask if she comes with papers because it won't really matter much being that she would be spayed ASAP. I am also curious to know about her teeth, because if she has her baby teeth, those would probably need to be taken care of before she gets adopted out.

I haven't gotten back with her as my weekend has been a disastrous one. I have a single friend who is petless and may need a buddy. I was thinking about talking to them to see if they might be interested in taking on a little one. They say they are a beagle person...but they've never owned a yorkie!! LOL!!
theporkieyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!