View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 03:02 PM   #1
WannaBe
YT 500 Club Member

Default Oh my, scare of my life.

After reading about Yoshi and going thru all the anguish reading her posts I get the scare of my life. Gunner was running around the living room with me and my husband, and I wasn't paying much attention. A few minutes later (maybe 5-10 minutes) I was going to get up and I always check to make sure Gunner is not under my recliner, no Gunner. I ask the hubby if he sees Gunner, nope. So, I get up and call him, no Gunner. Hubby asks if I left him outside, I didn't think so, but I could have? So, for 10 minutes we look thru every room of the house, there are not many, and I am outside crying out Gunners name thinking an owl or raccoon got him. I started sobbing right then and there. We both came in and tried to reason out why Gunner isn't where we thought he was. So we started looking thru the house again. I finally found him stuck under the reclining couch in the middle. He was firmly stuck under there. He didn't make a sound the whole time! I had to climb behind the couch and carefully unlodge him from under there. I was crying the whole time. God forbid anything happened to him. I will block off the couch from now on. Hold tight to your babies, cause it hurts when something like this happens.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!