View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 09:41 PM   #14
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmeow View Post
Hmm. My boyfriend works 10-10 so I won't see him all day, and he's the only one I would be cooking for since my family is in SC and his is 5 hours away.

I was invited to go to Houston to eat with my friend's family. I may go...they are traditional Mexican and I am not sure what they eat on that day. I am half Hispanic and its been ages since I ate anything my dad made...so I would be happy to go to my friend's if his parents wouldn't mind.

I have been craving gravy and dressing sooo badly and since I was diagnosed with celiac I can't have either!!! Aaargh! Gotta find some gluten free recipes.
Maybe this will help. I'm Mexican and have never in my life had an American thanksgiving. This year we're having Enchiladas Michoacanas (my family is from Michoacan), tamales (always a must on the holidays), Aguas frescas, and an assortment of deserts. Pretty much a regular get together menu for my family. Except this year it will be in my new house!!! oh dear... It will be at my new house..... I better get to deep cleaning this place.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!