Thread: Itchy Yorkie :(
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 04:50 AM   #15
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandysbabies View Post
Well, we went back to the vinagar. THe Gold Bond powder didn't work any better and almost took our breath. At least the vinagar or lemon doesn't make their hair dried out looking like that powder. Kayla has been just crying, poor baby. Today has been the first day it seems to be better. I bathed her in oatmeal shampoo last night and put the vinagar on her and it helped. Now Lexi is scratching some. What is going on???? I think the air is just full of crap. Wish it would turn real cold or snow or something to help clear the air. Good luck with that baby. I know its so hard and I just don't like giveing all those meds and shots the vet give them. Been that route.
So both dogs are now itchy? If so, then I'd be a little worried about fleas or a pest of some sort.

Oatmeal shampoos are not recommended by Vet Derms for dogs who have any skin issues whatsoever - it can actually exacerbate the issues. Try something like this instead: Amazon.com: SynergyLabs VF Clinical Care...Amazon.com: SynergyLabs VF Clinical Care... ---or--- Amazon.com: SynergyLabs VF Clinical Care Itch...Amazon.com: SynergyLabs VF Clinical Care Itch...

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!