View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 06:48 PM   #6
yorkiefan_
I ♥ my Cookie Monster!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannonNJ View Post
Yes, it's been awhile! & he definitely has grown...like a weed. He literally gre over night over the summer! He's the perfect size for us (just what we hoped for in picking him out). So far, he's 8.1 lbs and has stayed that weight for the last three vet visits. He gets a lot of exercise running around the yard like a madman after all of the squirrels. Lucky us, there's a nest in one of our trees this year and Jack lets the entire neighborhood know how he feels about that LOL!

And yes! When his hair grew long, his ears flopped on top and I thought it was the cutest thing so his groomer and I decided to leave them that way with a trim every other visit. He's a trip lol So much fun!
My girl Cookie is 6.5 lbs right now at 7.5 months, and should probably level off somewhere between 8-9 lbs if my breeder was right (that's what she projected Cook at when I got her at 14.5 weeks). She has grown too; pretty tall also. Not as tall as Jack by any means, but no more short legs like when we first got her.

Has Jack ever caught a squirrel? Cookie loves chasing them in the yard too, as they're constantly in the area since my neighbor has a big pecan tree. But she has never gotten one. My previous yorkie Minnie got a couple of squirrel kills in.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!