Thread: New Puppy
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2006, 02:00 PM   #9
Khristy
YorkieTalk Newbie!

I am so glad I found this place you all have been so nice to me!! And I can't waite to go and see my baby this afternoon. I will try to get some good pics of the babies so I can show you all!!! Reesy is so cute I am sure her puppies will be just as adorable as she was when she was a baby!! We just bought our first house and we have a nice yard and plenty of room for the new baby when we get to bring her home!! I can't waite!!!!!!! I will be keeping in touch and anyone have any pointers you think may help us please let me know. I want to learn from all mistakes!!!!! I know that will help!!! I will say this I hope this puppy's potty training goes better than Reesy's, she was not easy!!!!!!! I have never used the pads they just seem like they would be really smelly to me!!! I have done crate training and that works well with bigger dogs, but Reesy didnt seem to care if she had to stay in tee and poo. I even put a box in her crate with her so she would not have room to get away from it and she still didnt care. She was like I gotta go and I don't care where I do it!! Looking back I can't believe she is 100% now!! My mom has done wonders for her!!
Khristy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!