View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 06:13 AM   #8
IDPiper
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby yorkie View Post
Oreo's coat is still very thin....getting longer, but still very thin. You can't tell by the pictures, but I can see his spots (skin color) through his hair. Kinda reminds me of a cow! lol As he gets older, it should fill in a little. Ally's hair was the same way. They both have silky coats. Tia has a cotton coat and her hair has been so thick, it would be difficult to even see her skin.

Oreo weighed in at 3lbs, 6oz yesterday. I took him in to check his baby teeth, which are not wanting to come out. Anyone know how long I should wait before I have them taken out? My girls had their baby teeth removed during their spay (Ally had 13 and Tia had 3 or 4). I am not neutering Oreo at this time, so I'm not sure how long I should wait.
Piper is a year old and just lost her retained baby canine. I was a little shocked as I didn't know that they would come out on their own after that long.

Piper also has a very thin, silky coat. I too can see her skin through her hair especially where it's white. Her hair is growing but I don't see it getting thicker. She's kinda funny because she has a silky coat except for on her bum and that is really curly. I have to use Silk Spirits on her bum after she is bathed or she's all silky everywhere and her bum just goes poof!!!
IDPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!