Thread: Dog in wedding?
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 07:06 PM   #10
Carmeow
I♥ my girls Luma+Rosie
Donating Member

Oh em geeee thats so exciting, congrats!!! Well let's see, in the.next year or two I will be getting married as well, at a lovely rose nursery, so our venues sound similar. I wanted my girls to be part of our special day, but Luma is super hyperactive around humans and Rosie is very very timid. So I couldn't have them walk on a leash down the aisle...Luma would be mushing like an Alaskan sled dog and Rosie would be frozen in place

I am considering holding Luma in my arms as I walk down the aisle, then passing her off to someone who would put her in a quiet room away from the commotion but still on site so I can check on her. The venue is about 40 minutes out of town. I think it would be very special and emotional to have her with me as I walk down the aisle. She means so much to me! so its important to have her there.

It could be a horrible idea though...my dress has a lace neckline and if she got wiggly she could tear it. Lol. Putting her on a leash is out of the question for us though...she would make such a scene trying to race to her daddy at the altar HAHA!!

Oh and the stroller idea is a wonderful one!! She could be right there with all the action without running loose or being stepped on.

Last edited by Carmeow; 11-16-2013 at 07:08 PM.
Carmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!