Thread: So sad......
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 01:25 PM   #8
smartpuppiepets
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
My brother sent me this.....he wondered at first blush, if this could happen to me....then he remembered I screen my new owners over many months.....and I dont have the ability to accept credit cards, so he was relieved. I am sorry for the person that sold them that baby....they are not only out the money for that baby, God only knows what will happen to that baby. But this will be a great LEARNING experience for that breeder.....SCREEN YOUR BUYERS.....KNOW YOUR BUYERS....do not sell a baby to the first person that can come up with the money.....it is all about so much more than just the money, my friend. You are out the puppy, as well as the money.

Montgomery County thieves steal credit card from church, buy $1,100 puppy - Washington Times

From what i understood on this, the puppy was bought from a "Pet Shop", not from a breeder:

"The woman used her fake ID when she purchased the terrier puppy from Just Puppies store at the Twinbrook Shopping Center in Rockville.

Read more: Montgomery County thieves steal credit card from church, buy $1,100 puppy - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!