View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 08:02 PM   #4
Susan78
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
And the beat goes on..............
The problem here is NOT the 5# male, it is poor, pitiful, unfortunate little baby girl that weighs only 3 lbs that some human, that has absolutely NO working knowledge base on breeding of any kind, has allowed to be bred. For what earthly reason would this tiny female be subjected to breeding from ANY male????????????? For the love of God, WHY??????? TERMINATE this pregnancy!!! I am sure you will have people come here and tell you "it will be all right, it is water under the bridge, too bad, so sad, but it is what it is, push forward and pray all turns out well.....". RUBBISH!!!! Please do not put your baby girl through this......but let me guess....it was an "accident" and it has already been 8 weeks....

For ME, Crown Royal, neat.....a double............
This is a very good comment to this dysfunctional person who knows nothing about breeding.I am not a breeder just a loving mom to my spayed little Kinder.I would never want to go through breeding yorkies it is for the breeders that strive to breed good puppies that go to good homes.Bless you on this good comment. Susan
Susan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!