Thread: New to yorkies
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 10:25 PM   #13
GizmosDogShop
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger12 View Post
Oh, sure here he is. He is so funny. Wants to be with me so much. He is a good boy. doesn't have accidents or get in to stuff. Just wants to be near me. Now my other two dogs, a puppy who is a mini doxie age 4 months stays in the TV room with our golden and they have a puppy gate and stay put. But Bailey, cries and cries to come be with me. Doesn't act like he spent anytime in a pound now. I gave him and the girls some apples for snack and they all seemed to like it.
Yorkies , from all the ones I have known, tend to be pretty clingy and funny thing is that the boys tend to latch to a female and girls to the male in the house. Gizmo is pretty independent, which it sounds like your little guy might not be but he always chooses to come be next to me when relaxing.

Gizmo loves to be around us too and if there is a gate or door in the way he tends to "talk" first then whine, basically trying to get our attention or guilt us into having him close. It always works

I also saw that you asked about the hair. We keep gizmo pretty short so that we do not need to brush him daily, more like weekly with his bath. So it just depends if you want the look and how much time you have to dedicate to the maintenance of it.

Let us know what the vet says about the eye. Sounds like he might have scratched it and it may be beginning to get infected or is trying to heal causing all the goop. Make sure you wipe it down it will turn hard as a rock in their hair and be so hard to get out.

Sounds like you are doing a great job with him and are looking for what is best. So great, he is one lucky little guy!

Last edited by GizmosDogShop; 11-06-2013 at 10:27 PM.
GizmosDogShop is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!