View Single Post
Old 02-16-2006, 09:09 AM   #1
Chelsey
My2Pearls Chelsey & Chanel
YT Donator

Exclamation Question for a friend PLEASE HELP!!

My friend has two female yorkies, same ages as my girls 14 months and 11 months. The eldest weighs just over 3lbs with healthy issues. The younger one weighs 12lbs, refuses to share food, if any other dog comes near the food dish she will attack the other dog. I was there this morning and while sitting there, the big girl started pushing the small girl so my friend said, just watch what she does next. Well well i couldnt believe my eyes as i have NEVER ever witnessed this, she started throwing the small girl around on the floor, standing over her in a dominant way. She has been doing this for the past 3 weeks, i couldnt give my friend any advice simply because i dont know what is going on there. Another problem she has to deal with is jealousy among them, she also owns a Lab X Chow, i have seen this too, it seems like none of them want you to say anything to the other. To me this was very weird, i sat there gob smacked, so i told her i would post this question on here in the hope that there will be someone here that has some advice or maybe you guys will know where it comes from.
I may add that she does spend the same amount of time on each of her dogs so its not that she favours any of them.

I asked her if the girls are ever happy to see each other and if they ever cuddle, she told me they NEVER do, the arguments between those two start when they wake up in the morning. I have witnessed the attacking and its very sad to see!!

Can anybody help please!!

Thanks

Mandy
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!