Thread: New Puppy
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2006, 08:43 AM   #6
Khristy
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Well a little info on my new baby. I do not have her yet. I keep saying her because I think I want a little girl. My mother has the mother to the babies, little mom's name is Reesy she was a birthday present to me a few years ago. Unfortunatly I was working so much that I could not be home with her a lot and she was such an active little thing. It just wasn't fair to her to have to be home alone all the time. So i let my Mom take her because she doesn't work and is home all day. I just felt it was the thing to do at the time. Well now she has had her first babies and I am not working like I was then, and very recently engaged so I will have somone there to help me with my new baby.

Reesy (the mom) just had the babies this morning so it will be a while until I can bring her home. I just want to do everything I can to make sure that she is happy with us. I do remember when Reesy was a baby I had the hardest time house breaking her. I would make a huge production about going outside I thought she would eventually want to go potty out there. I mean I did treats and all. She just really wanted to go out and play and then go potty in my very small house. Just had a really hard time with it. I want to do better with it this time. Any advice you can give is much appreciated.

Oh we live in Mobile, AL.
Khristy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!