View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 01:37 PM   #11
Teresiana
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I have 2 on PetPlan & 1 on Trupanion. I like working with Trupanion better. I just feel better about their customer service. They have better follow up & are easier to reach via phone. My deductibles for both PetPlan & Trupanion are "per condition". So, for example, if one of mine has a recurring ear infection, I only pay the deductible once.

Trupanion has one plan - they pay 90% of your costs with no payout limit. You do choose your deductible & there are a few riders you can choose from like an "Additional Care Package" that covers rehabilitative therapy, behavior modification, kidney transplants, etc. Here's the complete list: https://content.trupanion.com/files/...re_package.pdf
I did get the Additional Care Package option.

PetPlan has different plans you can choose from - you choose the percentage of reimbursement & the deductible. PetPlan's standard policy covers hereditary & congenital conditions, however they do have payout limits.

I think a wellness check would be an annual physical exam - not a vet visit for an illness issue.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!