View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 12:37 PM   #4
Marhcarter
♡Huey's Human♡
Donating Member

I can't believe the little fella didn't run off. I would like to think that I would knock on the door (only if not alone, mind you) and ask whomever answers if that is their dog. If the answer is affirmative, tell them it was in the road and you were concerned for its safety and you wanted to let them know it had obviously gotten out of the house somehow and that you know they must be frantic looking for it, so you were just letting them know it was now in the yard (you know, make something up like that, even though you know it is complete bs). I would then see what they did. ☆say thanks and take the dog inside. ☆Be rude and tell you it is none of your business. If it is the second, I would notify local animal control to do a welfare check. If they say the dog isn't theirs, I would say thank you, pick the dog up and leave. Then you could take it to a vet, have it scanned for a chip and keep it with you while attempting to find the owner with flyers, advertisements, etc. Or you could deliver it to a yorkie rescue if unable to locate the owners.
I hope that baby is ok. It is getting cool at night now.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!