View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 12:25 PM   #1
Alora
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Question Christmas Ornaments: Glass or Plastic?

Its that time of year again, the holiday season is upon us!
My business, HugaPUPs.com, will be a vendor at the Christmas Extravaganza here in Clarkston, WA, and I will be selling all kinds of Christmas goodies! One of the things I will be selling is pet Christmas Ball Ornaments (they will have little paw print designs and things like that), but I have an issue that I think you YorkieTalkers will be able to help me with.
The issue is: Glass or Plastic?
Glass ornaments are nice but aren't always safe for pets as they can break, while plastic isn't as nice looking but won't break when dropped. My family has always used glass ornaments and haven't had an issues, but I know some pets are a little more rowdy then ours (and bigger, lol). I want to go with the one that will sell best but I also want it to be safe for the pets.
So, if you could please answer these questions for me... 1) Do you use glass or plastic ornaments? 2) Have you had issues or close calls with either choice? 3) Which would you buy?
Also, suggestions on what to paint on the ornaments are very welcomed!

Thanks!

BTW, I might be putting the ornaments in my Etsy shop depending on if people are interested so if you want an ornament (or 2 or 3 or a dozen, lol) then be sure to let me know!

Alora is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!