Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 02:34 PM   #4
Sunnydayz
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylee32 View Post
I went through the exact same thing. It was awful and I tried everything. Ellie would literally rolled in the poop. I finally ended up just having to buy like an exercise pen and I kept her in there in my bathroom and she stopped making messes. Now my problem is I can't fin a pen big enough for her not to jump out of lol
You could always check out the xpen I got for my pup. It's the medium xpen by richell, it's 30" high, but you can but the top that snaps over the frame for when your baby is left alone. It's really nice and large, and with the top they can't climb out. It's a bit more expensive, but one of the best investments I ever made. It also has a tray under the whole bottom to protect your floors which is an added bonus.

This is where I bought mine after searching for the best price, and they have free shipping too :-)
http://www.dogbedsandcrates.com/prod...rcise-pen.html
@ the OP, this could also work for you, as its long and wide enough to establish a sleep area, food area and potty area. You could even put a small crate at one end with the bed in it, to seperate sleeping and playing.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page you will find the top which you have to buy seperate.

Last edited by Sunnydayz; 10-31-2013 at 02:36 PM.
Sunnydayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!