View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 12:20 AM   #5
docmartin
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Smile Looking up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti View Post
I had 3 different dogs chew holes in my walls. One did it twice. They were all under a year when they did it. I worked at the time and I think they just got bored. Hopefully, Crystal will feel better and leave the walls alone. Will she go in a crate when you're not able to watch her?
She's much better this morning and thanks for the reply. Nice firm stool after a breakfast of freshly boiled chicken. I've got her in here with me on the kitchen table in her little basket. We are in the grip of the biggest storm in the UK for 26 years, with gusts up to 100mph in some places. She slept with me last night as close as she could get as the shouting wind rattled the slates. Actually quite cross at times and barking but quivering throughout and lots of eye-whites showing too. Maybe their super-sensitivity upset her in advance of the weather and Crystal is a very sensitive little soul anyway. She goes in her little crate when she's really scared or wants to be quiet, its her little escape-pod. So far she's stayed with me and won't be alone for a couple of days and then for only a couple of hours.
docmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!