View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 05:21 PM   #7
masumi82
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Hello, I am so sorry about the rude guy! My little Kona was accuse as little "Cat" when the Chinese lady delivered the food to my door! LOL
Kona was just sit and watching what was going on.... She squat down and really carefully and curiously check Kona and said.... That is a Cat right?
I am Asian too and I knew she wasn't joking!
I said "No, she is a dog, puppy". Kona wasn't moving at all she just sit and watching her! The lady...."she looks like a cat"...
Really!? Come on! Lady...
Some people out there just crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2TwoYorkies View Post
I wanted to share this with you all because I had a run in with a guy at my vet office today that made me upset. I have to say that I contained what I really wanted to say very well . . .I just counted to 10 in my head and went over words before they came flying out of my mouth (a very difficult task for me)

Anyways, Rhianna had her rabies vaccine today and I use a soft sided pet carrier to transport both my dogs in. I feel they are safe in the car and safe being inside a vet office where there are large dogs just on leashes. I protect my fur kids from coming into contact with other dogs that may be ill, or like I said, larger dogs who I don't want them to come nose to nose with.

So I'm sitting there minding my own business when this guy looks over and was staring at the carrier and trying to see what was in it. Usually people will look and say "oh how cute, is that a yorkie", etc . . but NO, not this guy . . he rudely said "what's in there a cat?" I said no, it's my dog and then he said "that's for cats, not dogs" "that isn't right your dog is trapped in there" Really?? I calmly said, Sir, my dog is safe in there and feels more secure and less nervous . . .he shook his head and gave me this look like I hated my dog, was abusing it and that I was cruel . . .

I really disliked my vet visit today . . .
masumi82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!