View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 11:59 AM   #15
theporkieyorkie
YT 1000 Club Member

Well....Ricky's been peeing on the pee pad...most of the time...but he won't poo there. Instead, he poos further down the hallway.

I also took the boys out for a walk again today. Instead of putting on the snowsuit, which ricky HATES, I put on layers...a tshirt, a sweater and a jacket. He seemed to like that much better. I also brought the stroller along and I put a few warm blankets in there so we could go on a longer walk. About 1/2 way through our walk, after the boys had went potty enough, I put them both in the stroller and wrapped them up.

Ricky was still a little cold so I am thinking the next thing to try is a winter hat because his head was literally the only thing that was exposed. I am also thinking of getting some hand warmers to put in the bottom of the stroller to keep them warm.

I've also been thinking of turning the electric socks into an electric sweater. I've never had a pair of them...just have heard about them....so I on't know whether it would work or not. Any thoughts on that??

Also...any suggestions on how to get Ricky to poo on the pee pads? He will pee on them(most of the time) but he'd rather poo on my carpeting. I picked up his poop and put it on the pee pads in hope that he would understand that he poos there. So far...no luck though!!
theporkieyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!