View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 07:34 AM   #9
courtney1121
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

I would look into a new groomer. I never have any issues with my groomer when I tell them to keep the top knot. They even groom Mia to have the top knot in so when I pick her up, they already have it up with a nice little bow in it.

Growing out a top knot feels like it takes forevvvver. When Mia got her first groom, she luckily had enough for them to do a little baby top knot so don't let them make you think it cannot be done. I am pretty lax when it comes to how I want them cut so my groomer is usually the one to throw out what she can do and what she thinks should be done before she starts. I ended up having to get Mia all shaved last time I went but the one demand I had was to keep the top knot, otherwise, I would not be able to tell Geno and Mia apart. They complied and would have immediately told me when I dropped them off if they would be able to salvage it or not, which they did.

This is the kind of service you should expect from a groomer, not one where they don't even listen to what you have to say. It's your dog. You have to look at her every day, not them haha

Join today and remove this ad!