View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 02:51 PM   #2
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshroo View Post
I am getting one step closer to welcoming a new yorkie into our home, but have a few more questions. I will have to get a xpen to put the pup in while I am at work, till it is more pad trained and allowed more room to roam bout in the house. How big of a xpen shall I get, and then how many training pads shall I put down in the xpen to last all day till I get home to change them out? Also, can a cloud 9 bed be used in a crate, or shall I find a different type of bed to use in the crate. I was thinking of putting the crate on the outside of the xpen, but still be able to attach the xpen to it, if that makes any sense, so that way, there is more room to run about in the xpen, but be able to sleep in the crate...
Hi and Congrats on your new up coming addition! I have a metal x pen that has 8 sides. I know the plastic ones you can get a little smaller. with a tiny puppy you would probably only need one pad....when they go it isn't very much! as far as the cloud nine bed...I am not familiar with that. And I think setting up the x pen/crate is a great idea!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!