View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 12:58 AM   #1
Yorkie24U
YT 500 Club Member

Love In Memory of Lacey & Lindsey, together again !

2013 has not been a good year for me:

I lost my little yorkie LINDSEY on March 12, 2013 , she was 13 yrs & 4 months old. She had kidney disease, blind also but it did not stop her from pouring out her love. She was only 2.2 lbs when she passed. She was such a cuddle bug, I miss her terribly. She left her older sister behind who had the same parents.

I just lost LINDSEYS sister, LACEY on Oct. 22, 2013, she was 15 yrs & 10 months old. She had one kidney working, blind, dementia & a brain tumor. Lacey missed her sister very much but it did not stop her from pouring out her love right to the very end. She kissed me & my husband on our nose just before she passed a sign of Thank You. She was such a loving pet.
Both yorkies thru their years have brought many smiles to people, thinking they were twins, yet only sisters with big hearts. May people took pictures of them in their stroller they loved to ride in. I have many photos & beautiful memories to help me until we meet again.

I am heartbroken but I know they will always be with me in spirit and in my heart forever where they left their paw prints. They are not sick anymore and free to play again at Rainbow Bridge. We will meet again, loved them so very much. They helped me thru difficult times in my life that no person could. Rest in peace my little babies. We will meet again and be joyful.

I have not been on Yorkietalk much this year caring for my babies but I do appreciate all the information, comfort & support this site brings to many people. Thank you for the many years here.

RIP our baby Lacey 12-29-97 ~ 10-22-13
RIP our baby Lindsey 11-4-99 ~ 3-12-13

My heart is so broken now, but thank God for the most beautiful years of my life with my furbabies. You both will be missed & forever in my heart ! Love Never Dies ! Two beautiful Angels now !

Love Forever & Always
Lacey & Lindseys Mom
Yorkie24U is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!