View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 04:35 PM   #5
BrendaS54
Brenda's Brat Bunch
Donating Member

Well My dogs can embarrass me alot. One time My minister came an sat on the couch.. All four of the dogs jumped on the couch of course, before I could round them up. His visit was a surprise so I didn't have time to really gather them to the other room.. Well anyway, Bobo the Lover he is jumped on his shoulder an started to licking his ear, then Max jumped in his lap, at this time the Minister looked at me with a look like" Uh what am I suppose to do" I grabbed Bobo, In the mean time Max is sniffing him and then decided to hump his arm. I was so embarassed. I grabbed him and put him in the other room.. then Libby the maltese jumps up on the couch next to him with Pearly right behind her and they get right on his lap.. They start to kissing him..(Licking) him like crazy. I just told the minister he must have a smell on him that the dogs like cause the all liked him.. He put his foot in his mouth this time by saying... Well I did just have a roastbeef sandwich an went to the restroom before I came.. well I looked at him and said.. well must have been the sandwich! hahaha.. OH well!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!