View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 10:59 AM   #2
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebella View Post
Can anyone help me and tell me how I can get my 21 month old Yorkie (Bella) to stop pooping on he floor and poop on the wee wee pad. I'm so frustrated with her. There are times when she does it on the wee wee pad and she knows but other times she just does it on the floor. She has pooped on her pad while it was wet from pee so that cannot be the reason. Help! So frustrated!
uggh, frustrating isn't it? A few day adhered to your side with the leash and a poopy party everytime he makes it on the pad....I really think your almost there....

You might want to have this thread moved to the training section? Until then go look around in that section there is a lot of information there to help with potty training.

Good Luck, I really hope it works!!!

P.s. I have one that starts on the pad but then starts walking away mid way through...strangest thing I ever dealt with!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!